- This update fixes a bug when saving 8-bit images, improves layer composition and Gaussian Blur performance, and is now updated to support the new .NET Framework 4.0 in some cases.
- Fixed the bug where saving as 8-bit PNG/GIF/BMP wasn't always working, usually with larger images.
- Improved the performance of the Gaussian Blur effect by 30-40%.
- Improved the performance of all the layer blending modes by 15-30%.
- Improved the performance of zooming with the mouse wheel on dual-core Intel Atom systems.
- Updated to support .NET 4.0 if no other version of .NET is installed.
- Reduced download size from 4.8MB down to 3.5MB.
- Fixed a small error in the Chinese translation.
Please note that the system requirements have been updated. For Windows XP, you must now have Service Pack 3 (SP3) installed; SP2 is no longer supported. For Windows Vista, you must now have Service Pack 1 installed.